How to Request an Appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting the Consulting Room
- By register for online services
- By calling the practice on 01908 520545
- By visiting the practice
We understand that patients can struggle to get through on our telephone lines to access routine appointments. To address this, we will make appointments available up to 6 weeks in advance, which can be booked online using the methods above.
Urgent / on the day appointments are offered from 08:00. You will be offered an appointment with a member of our urgent care team depending on the nature of your illness.
The clinician will only be able to deal with the immediate problem, and any follow up appointment will need to be booked with your registered GP.
To cancel, you can:
- Fill out our Cancel an Appointment form
- Visit our online services
- Text 07704 745619, our dedicated text cancellation line. Please text your name, date of birth and details of the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Call us on 01908 520545
We encourage all our patients to please inform us in a timely manner if they need to cancel their appointment.