Advanced Nurse Practitioner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a supportive training practice with a friendly team.
A practice that offers the highest of quality care for patients and provides a seamless and simple working environment for their staff. Strong believers in work life balance.
Dependent on experience
- Purpose-built Building
- Friendly and supportive clinical and reception team
- Forward Thinking
- 1 Site working
- Excellent parking
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full-time or part-time
- E-consult, telephone triage, and face-to-face appointments
- Run clinics autonomously, with the support of a GP at all times.
- Deliver exceptional service to each and every patient
- Supportive Practice
- Work Satisfaction
- Career development opportunities
- Multi-disciplined team to work alongside
For further details on this exciting Nurse role, please email Lynda.Young1@nhs.net attaching your CV.
Salaried GP 6-8 Sessions
Are you a portfolio GP looking for some regular sessions without the need to locum? Would you like to be part of a team so you could benefit from all that means? Do you like to provide continuity of care?
If so we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join our 15,000 patient practice ideally to commence 1 January 2020 but this would be negotiable for the right candidate. We work in a purpose built building with plenty of car parking. We are an established training surgery with education and teaching a strong focus for our clinical team. Weekly meetings are held to ensure all staff are part of the team.
Our Team comprises of :
- 4 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
- 3 Nurse Practitioners
- 2 Nurses and 1 HCA
- Social Prescriber
These are all supported by an excellent secretarial, administrative, and reception team led by an experienced Practice Manager.
We can offer:
- Personal development and training
- Potential to develop role and responsibilities
- Competitive salary + indemnity
- 7 weeks annual/study leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
If you are interested in this role, please contact our Practice Manager, Lynda Young, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.